Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new here... :)

Hi everyone!
    I was so happy to have found this site. This is wonderful to have for all of us. I wish none of us had to be here but thankfully we can support one another.

I was diagnosed w/ Sjogrens at age 20 but only had a slight dry mouth. Then at age 32 I got a swollen salivary gland and then it hit my eyes bigtime in Feb 2007. And now here I am..

Enough of that .. I just wanted to introduce myself.

Have a great day. Feel free to contact me. Please contact me. lol... It is so nice know there are people who actually understand and relate!

Jen
    Jenny

Hi Jenny

Glad to meet you. I have Sjogren's also. It looks as if you have a new member of the family. I have all the usual Sjogren's complaints, won't bore you with them.

If you haven't found it already, there is a great Sjogren's forum at www.sjogrensworld.org

Several of our members belong to it.

Once again, welcome to you!

Billye

Comment

oops

I looked at your avatar. He/she may be a member of the family but it's definitely not a baby baby. My little dog is my baby tho. Beautiful cat you have.

Billye

Comment

thank you!

Hi!
        Thank you-that is my kitty Skippy. the other pic is of my sister's dog Josie . Thanks for your support and yeah I have checked out Sjogrens.com. but this site seems to help the most since my main complaint is the eyes. I am on the Evoxac and it works wonders for my mouth--if only they could get a drug like this to make tears like it makes saliva! wouldn't that be wonderful? gosh, i could deal w/ my MGD if I made normal tears!!!! One day they will-they are finally taking this disease more seriousy!

Have a great day and nice meeting you! Please keep in touch!
        do you have any pets?
        Jenny

Comment

oops

I meant what kind of dog do you have? sorry!!!

Originally posted by Silverlady View Post
          I looked at your avatar. He/she may be a member of the family but it's definitely not a baby baby. My little dog is my baby tho. Beautiful cat you have.

Billye
          Jenny

Comment

Working...
          X