Guests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests!

Once again, I urge all of the guests here to sign up and ask away. This comunity is great for anyone with dry eye! It has completely helped my life, and it can help yours. If you're a guest, you probably have some type of dry eye, so please sign up!

*bump* I think that this is a great point!

--Liz

Comment

*bump* again!

Comment

Joining the forum is easy, click on http://dryeyezone.com/talk/register.php to register or the link at the top of the forum header.

You do not have to supply any personally identifying information and the majority of information collected is not displayed on your profile unless you request it.

We are a supportive community and have a constant flow of new member requests.

The registration process is simple and you will be asked to complete a few questions about your symptoms, diagnosis and prospective treatments.

We use this as a validation in an attempt to filter out spammers and spam bots as neither of those are welcome here and will not be tolerated.

If you do not complete the profile, your userid request will simply be deleted.

If you have any questions, you can always click on my profile and email me.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Working...
        X