X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corneal erosion

What is Dwelle?

Hi, Judy.

Dwelle is an over-the-counter eye drop, sold here at the Dry Eye Shot. It is currently out of stock, unfortunately for those of us here who use it to control recurrent corneal erosions. It does the job for me.

If you are suffering from erosions, you might want to use Muro 128 5% drops during the day and the Muro ointment at night. It, too, is over the counter, and available at most pharmacies and grocery stores, but it costs about twice as much as Dwelle and is a little harder on the eyes. It has a high salt concentration, and it makes my eyes red. So, I am looking forward to the DES getting its next stock of Dwelle.

--Liz

Comment

Dwelle

Where is the Dry Eye Shot? Can Dwelle be back ordered? Anywhere else that sells it? Thanks!

Comment

Hi Judy

I believe that Dwelle will be back in production soon (I think Rebecca said May?) There is also a related eyedrop called Freshkote that might work for you. As I understand it, it's a very similar formulation, but with an added lipid. It's available in the US on prescription, so you can ask your doctor about it. I've used the UK version of Freshkote, called Clinitas Ultra 3, and like it very much.

Lisa

Comment

Sorry, Judy, it was a typo-- Dry Eye Shop.

Comment

Working...
          X