Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from germany

Hi,

my name is Sebastian and I'm a 23 year old dry eye sufferer. I'm here because I hope to get some help and maybe I can contribute something to the community. I posted my dry eye story in the corresponding forum. If you are interested in reading it, please click the following link: http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=8840.

Kind regards,
    Sebastian

Hello, Sebastian! :-)

Welcome to the forum!

Greetings from Norway, Toril

Comment

Hey Sebastian,

I'm also from Germany! :-) I just read your other thread and noticed that I have the same problem- I'm afraid I can't work anymore or start working because of the computer use...I'm 23 by the way and from Berlin. I'll finish university in a few months and I don't know what to do afterwards. My eyes are totally dry and so red. I can't go to clubs at night etc. It's horrible. I've tried almost everything...drops, plugs, restasis, homeopathy, accutpuncture, herbs. I've seen lots of doctors, I even went to NY to see Dr. Latkany... Right now I'm considering this IPL thing in LA but I'm not sure how to manage to get there every month...
      Feel free to pm me.

Comment

Thank you guys!

Did you make any progress with Dr. Latkany? I thinking about a trip to NY to see him, too.. but I don't have the money and time for the trip at the moment.

You're right, it's really horrible. I almost can't go out and I have serious problems living my social life.

Comment

Working...
        X