X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody from Yani

Hello everyone !

My name is Yaniv from Israel.

I sought a forum in which I can understand some things regarding Scleral contacts.
    So basically, my purpose of joining here is for that matter.
    In return, I hope my posts will clarify things to others...

So, greetings to all !

Yani.

Hello, Yaniv, and welcome!

I don't myself use sclerals, but several posters here do, and others are interested in exploring them as an option.

This bulletin board tends to be a bit quiet on most weekends
    -- especially now in the good weather months for many of our European and North American members --
    but I'm sure that at some point others will be saying hello as well.

Feel free to post questions and to share your experiences, and don't forget to use the "search" function
    (if you try "scleral," for example, you'll find a number of threads discussing them both in theory and in practice).

Again, welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Hi and Welcome!

I suffer with blepharitis, and have to say this site has been wonderful for me, and helped no end, so I hope you find it useful too.

Best wishes

Sally

Comment

Thanks !

Hi Mary & Sally ! thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I was wise enough to search for 'Sclerals' before introducing my question...

So thanks !

Comment

Hi Yani (from newbie to newbie !

Hello Yani, and welcome also, to this site. I am also a newbie, who has had Sjogrens Syndrome for 10 years now.. I live in Yorkshire in England. I hope you find what you are looking for, its nice to know that we are not alone with this problem of ours !

Good health

eye eye

Comment

Working...
          X