Long-time reader/sufferer but new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-time reader/sufferer but new member

Hello to all, my first posting. I am from North Carolina and have used many tips shared here...and some have been very helpful. I appreciate anything that provides even a bit of help. I started out many years ago getting red dry eyes in the spring only...and this finally progressed to night-time eye erosions with diagnosis of EMBD. Had very little success treating that consistently for 3 years until a doctor finally realized that this was mainly aggravated by MGD, so here I am again. No longer get many eye erosions (maybe 1-2 a year...yeah!) but the MGD is not really under control, so will post on that issue to get input later. Thanks to you all for taking the time to meet me and to welcome me to your great community.

Hi, and welcome.

I'm sorry to hear about your dry eye issues and the erosions.

What kinds of things are you doing for MGD? I tried warm compresses, but they did not work well for me. I find a lot of relief from a hot shower, steam, and even dry heat (in the winter when I put wood on the fire).

There are great tips here for people with MGD; it's one of our most common topics.

Best wishes,
    Liz

Comment

Welcome,

I too have found great advice and support here.
      Always something new to look into and try.

Melissa
      pianolady

Comment

Working...
      X