Red dry eye at airports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dry eye at airports?

i have had red eyes and burning eyes for over a year. No diagnosis. Went through ton of bloodwork, eye docs. just say its dry. I also go to airports alot. My eyes burn like hell after I am there a while? Could this be allergies. Also if i am around perfume or what not, my eys burn? Only thing left is allergies. Could be allergic to what is coming out of vents because my face flushes along side of my eys burning. Goes hand in hand?? I do sleep with a fan in my room. I wake up with red eyes every morning. if i sleep in hotel bed, sometimes they are worse? If it isnt allergies, what else could be causing this? I am going to get tested for allergies tuesday? if i show reaction, could this be allergies or dry eyes or what? Also, it could be allergic reaction to shampooo's etc....trying to figure it out because something is drying me up totally. Thought it was hormones.? What hormones could cause this? high estrogen??Progesterone? Thanks

hello

Could be lighting - ventilation - stress - Do you take any supplements - like omega 3 -

Have you been to a doctor to test for dry eye - thats where I would start

Comment

it seems in fluorescent high beam light my eyes get red and burn as well as my face gets flushed and burns. All goes together? This rosacea???If i go to airports and sit around for hour, my eyes burn. I get around my girlfriend with perfume, etc..they burn sometiems. Outside in sunlight, they burn. Drinking, they burn and red. Red when in sunlight. Myface has no sign of rosacea. been told my eyes were very dry by one doc.

I do sleep with a fan every night for 4 years or so? My eyes get worse in hotel. As well as skin rashy in hotel. Blotchy red. I know i stopped using some lotions and soaps and my skn is much better. So maybe it something i am allergic to as far as products drying my eyes out. No doc,...eye doc or dermatologist say i have rosacea. NONE! Been to like 4 of each? So who knows.

Comment

Working...
      X