This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello-Need Help Obtaining Azasite

Hi everyone, my name is Filipe, I am a 27 year old medical student from Perth Australia. I have been a close follower of this forum for the last two years. I have suffered from extreme dry eye related to MGD/posterior blepharitis for about 3 years. I have tried all conventional treatments such as doxycycline, heat compresses, lid hygiene and punctal plugs, all with no avail. I have recently spoken to my ophthalmologist about a trial using Azasite off label for blepharitis and he was very enthusiastic. Unfortunately Azasite is not yet available in Australia and wont be for a few years. I have found an online pharmacy were I can get it, but they wont ship to Australia.

What I was hoping someone on this forum would be willing to do, is allow me to post the medication from the online pharmacy to them, and have them forward them on to me! I would of course pay for all shipping ect.

I realise this is a great deal to ask, but I have no were else to turn, and Im sure everyone on this forum understand how desperate I am to get this condition under control!

If anyone feels they would be able to help me, please contact me!

Thanks alot everyone!

Filipe

Talk to me if no one else can help. Would love to help if I can. Doesn't seem like too much of a hastle. All I would do I assume is just take the already packaged package to fedex or something and give them the adress & $ and voila?
    Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

Hi Clairvoyant, thankyou so much! You are an absolute life saver! That would be as hard as it would be! It should be a small package, I ordered 6 bottles of Azasite!

If you are happy to help me PM me and we can swap details!

Again thankyou so much, I REALLY appreciate you doing this!

Filipe

Comment

This is probably against the law boys and girls. Shipping prescription drugs to a fake person/address? Better check into it before proceeding.

We have people from out of the country asking us to ship them meds all the time on here. It's a no-no. If the website cannot ship them to your country, what makes you think it's ok for someone else to do it? I don't want an innocent person or persons to get in trouble. Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

That's a good point, Lucy.

This discussion board is not for communicating about doing things that might be illegal. I am no expert in the law, so that means that if companies will not ship to comply with the law, then we should not encourage individuals to do so, either.

I'm going to lock down this thread.

--Liz

Comment

Thanks Liz! If you don't mind I just want to add one more post here to refer readers to our USER GUIDELINES which include the following, under the "DON'T" category:

Don't use Dry Eye Talk to solicit, share or sell prescription drugs.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
            X