Hi from the UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the UK!

Hi, I am a eye problem sufferer from the UK. If there are any fellow UK sufferers on here, let me know!

Hello Christopher

I live in the UK.

Welcome to the forum - you will find friendly folk and get more advice than you can shake a stick at.

Comment

There's a fair few of us m8. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome christopher
        I too am from UK
        This is a wonderful site and has members all over the world - The majority of members seem to be from the USA and they can be extremely helpful ,however many of the options open to them are unfortunately not open to us , so we are limmited somewhat , although you can get stuff from Rebbeca's shop, and the Q & A to the proffesionals is VERY helful ,especially Dr Latkany

I would like to put in a plug for a new GB site which has started called "Lumacare" It is worth being part of as it's members understands our particular problems in UK --- like frustrations with the NHS, and different approaches to treatment -( eg no-one in USA seems to be aware of chloramphenicol eye ointment which i use and have found so helpful and is such a common ointment over here )

Some of us are members of both ,and as an education tool this site is probably the best one in the world , if not the only one -- There is nothing else I have come across to equal it
        Well done Rebbeca !!!!
        Anyway good luck

Comment

hiya

im from uk also,and love this site as everyone helps you much.
          welcome and hope your doin ok

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies! It is helpful to know there are fellow sufferers out there and that I am not alone.

I have started a thread in the Blepharitis/MGD forum called "Greasy eyes won't clear - post-Chloramphenicol hell". If anyone wants to read about my eye problems go to this link:

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=9474

Thanks!

Stella - do you have a URL for the Lumacare site? It sounds worth checking out!

Comment

hi

I'm also from UK, and i love this site - can't tell you how helpful it's been actually. I'm also a member of the UK Lumecare site, which I've plugged before, but I don't find I always get much response

Comment

Working...
              X