Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still want this forum?

Hi all,

I'm noticing that this forum has never really been used much. Do those of you on the other side of the pond feel it's worth keeping? The other option is to just merge it with the regular open forum, where most people post regardless of location.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I am happy for it to be merged into the open forum.

Ian

Comment

Seems like common sense to me also. We are all travellers on the same road!
      Last edited by Hangus; 10-May-2007, 14:31.

Comment

OK with me too
        Stella

Comment

Well personally i would prefere if it wasnt shut down becuase its easier for people from europe to read about the options other here i.e. good doctors and getting restasis, as its very hard to find anything good for dry eye in the UK and this forum has some good information. but i seem to be in the minority so..
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Originally posted by sazy123
            Well personally i would prefere if it wasnt shut down... but i seem to be in the minority so..
            That's okay. Don't forget I'm running a dictatorship, not a democracy

Concerns valid and noted. Here's what I'm going to do:
            - Re: finding doctors, I'm launching a directory soon and when that goes live there will be a forum specifically for patient testimonials about useful doctors.
            - Re: getting Restasis and other products, I've modified the "Bargain Hunter" forum for a broader purpose and moved it (please see "Marketplace" forum group) so people can post tips and questions there about where to find products locally.

Just a thought for all - when you're asking for or sharing information specific to a country or region it is very helpful to put that location in the TITLE of the thread. That way it will show up easily both in scanning headlines and in doing forum searches no matter what forum the post is in.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

..I would like to keep it....for the same reasons as Sazy mentioned!

Toril

Comment

Uk

Why dont you change it to a UK forum? Seeing as the site is in English?
                Occupation - Optimistologist

Comment

Hmm...that wouldn't be totally correct would it...I mean.. there are people from other European countries here as well (but yes, we communicate in English).

Comment

Working...
                  X