This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranquileyes in UK

Just heard from a company in the UK that is now stocking a limited selection of Eye Eco products. See www.eyeeco.co.uk. Chronic Dry Eye TE kit for £47. Paypal only.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Hope I'm not doing anything wrong by replying to this old thread, but looks like they now accept credit cards.

I'm thinking about buying the Chronic Dry Eye TE kit from them (now £42) and there doesn't seem to be a shipping cost within the UK.

Only thing is I rang them to see if they have any discount codes to use and they said if it wasn't on their main page there wasn't (I'm always trying to save money!).

No idea if they are a good company or not though.

Comment

Was very surprised to get a text message from them just now, offering me a 10% discount code as I'd rang to enquire about such a code ("discussed with the MD and can offer you 10% discount code..") yesterday.

I'll take it thanks Just shows it's always worth asking.

(Disclaimer: I've got nothing to do with this Company. The Company may suck. If you use the Company and your house burns down/crops fail to grow, it's nothing to do with me etc etc).

Comment

Originally posted by jlg_uk View Post
        Was very surprised to get a text message from them just now, offering me a 10% discount code as I'd rang to enquire about such a code ("discussed with the MD and can offer you 10% discount code..") yesterday.

I'll take it thanks Just shows it's always worth asking.

(Disclaimer: I've got nothing to do with this Company. The Company may suck. If you use the Company and your house burns down/crops fail to grow, it's nothing to do with me etc etc).
        Hi jlg, I've just had a good laugh reading your message. I bought the eyeeco kit last year and found the lady to be very helpful with very prompt service. I have crops here and so far have not been visited by some biblical plague. I let the little blue bits that heat up boil dry on the Rayburn (yes, careless I know) and my house didn't burn down either and I got replacement bits no bother. So all in all, only good to report. Have they actually helped - the jury is out on that one.
        Best wishes

Comment

I'd like to give these a go but are they easy to use?just that i'm a bit of a thicko lol

Comment

Originally posted by saltysam View Post
            I'd like to give these a go but are they easy to use?just that i'm a bit of a thicko lol
            Hi saltysam,
            The blue bits are called thermoeyes and they have to be 'set' There's a little bit inside that you bend slightly and they sort of crystallize and heat up. Just pop them inside the goggles and put the foam bits on top and keep them on whilst resting etc. Then you boil the thermoeyes for a few minutes to 'reset' them for next time. It's sounds complicated but it's quite easy and they can give tired eyes a wee boost. I know a lady who bought them just after I did and she really likes them. (I should just stop looking for that miricle cure..... )Hope this helps you make up your mind. They are nice folks to deal with though.
            Best wishes

Comment

Working...
            X