Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunday Post - new article 17/6/07

Hi all,

The Sunday Post have done another story on Dry Eyes.....this time it's my ugly mug they posted....

Ian.

Ian,
    Who is that tube with the eyes?
    B
    Occupation - Optimistologist

Comment

Another great story. I will email Janet tomorrow and congratulate her again on another good job.

Thanks for organising and participating in this story - I felt there was more coming and here it is.

Regards

Ian (Prattstar)

Comment

Bruce, Ian... great job!!! Well done all of you for following this up. I hope they get lots of feedback from readers.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Great job, "Ians", you handsome devils!
          Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Great article, fellows! It's a bit unusual because usually when we see articles written about dry eye the patients are female. Then they blame it on our "hormones." As we all know, both genders are at risk for this awful thing and it helps to see an article written about men suffering. (Not that I want men to suffer......) Reality is reality.
            Lucy
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

excellent job

it is great for a world to see that men suffer from this nightmare just as much as women.it is a horrible sneaky condition that sneaks on anybody.great article!hopefully we will have a breakthrough soon!

Comment

hey great artical.

i emailed her when she did the last one and told her my age etc and the cause was contacts and drugs. She asked me where i lived. apparently they only cover scotland. It would be good to get some publicity in England, but unfortunately my life is hard enough i wouldnt want to broadcast it to people i havent told about this! If anyone feels brave enough, use these articals as examples and send them to health writers for the daily mail etc. I think especially the lasik connection makes quite an interesting read!
                I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
                X