Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral supplements for dry eye in UK

Hello,

I would like to know from people living in UK if there are oral supplements such hydroeye or biotears available in the stores as Im moving to uk in some days and am running out of my internet supply. Thanks a lot for answering and sorry if it was already asked but I dont have an internet access anymore to search the forum.

Ciao!

http://www.seeknatural.co.uk/product-237.html - seem to be a uk supplier

Comment

Thanks for the info Tony, maybe I explained badly but I meant if there are these dry eyes supplements available in the shops as I may not be able to establish in the same place for more than a couple weeks at a time (so it's a problem in regard to shipping). Can someone help pls?

Comment

I am not aware of any over the counter sales of dry eye remedies in the UK at all.

The only high street stockest of supplements to my knowledge is Holland & Barrett.

You can buy some supplements from online retailers (some of which are in the UK) and have it sent to directly to you.

If you need an address to send stuff to, I am happy to oblige, if you want you can have stuff sent to my address and I can forward it onto you if that helps.

Ian

Comment

What can I say Ian? That's just so nice of you, really. You don't even know me nor we have had any exchange here on the board and you offer to help me out like that.
          If I'm not gettin confused you are from Edinburgh arent you? Im moving to Glasgow as a first stage.
          So Ill definitely take your offer in great consideration, though I hope to sort it out without abusing of your disponibility!
          But once again a big thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Majorglory
            Thanks for the info Tony, maybe I explained badly but I meant if there are these dry eyes supplements available in the shops as I may not be able to establish in the same place for more than a couple weeks at a time (so it's a problem in regard to shipping). Can someone help pls?
            Ahem... sorry! Blatant mis-read methinks...

Hope Ian sorts things out for you

Comment

Working...
            X