Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here from the UK? I need your help please

Hello,
    I will be visiting my Dad who lives in England. Now I have the problem of figuring out what to do about using a humidifier while there. I could bring mine along with me with a converter and adapter but there is no guarantee that it will work.
    Does anyone know where I could buy a Warm mist humidifier while there? My Dad does not know where to buy one. He lives in the South East if that helps at all.
    Appreciate any help you can offer,
    Elaine

hi im on south east/west boarder. i really dont know he could go online and order one or you could and get it sent to his address.
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Maybe this

I would swear I've already posted this for someone before but here it is again.
      When I travel, I use this humidifier : http://www.amazon.com/Medisana-Hah15...7699847&sr=8-1 It's just about the size of a half gallon of milk and will dis-assemble to pack into a suitcase with ease. Perhaps you could get one and a converter. This little thing will work for 9 hours too. I timed it. We traveled to Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minn in Dec. The weather was extremely cold and dry. This humidifier came thru like a champ. Easy to fill and move around too.

Some people have found it at Walgreens, Walmart, and Costco. It can be ordered on line from lots of places.

Billye

Comment

I wonder if some of the large multi stores have them
        Tell your Dad to look up Argos ,or B&Q (hardware) or Boots chemist These large names have stores everywhere
        Just looked up my Argos catalogue
        THey have air humidifiers starting at £29 -a bit expensive for you with the stength of the £ but maybe your Dad can manage it or go halves or something
        Too bad the electric system is so different
        Stella

Comment

Working...
        X