Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescriptions for Theratears in UK

Hi

Has anyone managed to get Theratears prescribed in the UK? and found a supplier willing to take that prescription?

All the best

Angelo

Hello!

I live in Norway, but buy Systane single vials from the English webpage http://www.dry-eyes.co.uk They also sell Thera Tears there.

Greetings from Toril

Comment

I buy mine from here, they have loads of other dry eye medications too.

http://www.lenscatalogue.co.uk/acces...x.asp?TypeID=6

Cheapest place I have found by far and you get 32 vials, not the usual UK rip off smaller size of 24.

Comment

Unless there is another version of TheraTears that you're talking about, TheraTears is a non-prescription over-the-counter product in the U.S. I don't know about the U.K., but I'm sure you could order it from any U.S. drugstore site, such as www.drugstore.com. I know that they carry them.

Comment

Theratears and a number of other dry eye drops are available at matheson's optometrist here in the UK.

You do not need a prescription, they are over the counter drops.

Matheson's also sell Clinitas Ultra 3 (Freshkote in the US) through a mail order service without any prescription (no prescription required in the UK).

You can also get a range of drops (Pres Free Viscotears and Refresh Celluvisc, Refresh Opthalmic and Minims dry eye range) available on your NHS prescription through your GP.

Another great OTC remedy in the UK is Steripods - individual pres free saline solution (also available on prescription as they are quite extensive OTC).

Ian

Comment

I'm going to sell mine on ebay this weekend as I don't get on with them. I have about 4 packets of unopened vials within their sell by date and am based in UK.

Comment

Hi
              Black & Lizars (UK) sell Theratear,Systane and more. Also spotted a
              hot compress baggy thing

Robbie

Comment

Working...
              X