Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this feeling??

Hi All.

Can somebody please explain the slightly mildish stinging no perhaps not stinging but similar that i experience when using a rice baggy on my eyes it happens after about 2 or 3 mins ??

Must say i do this 2 or 3 times aday and its been a great tip and after 10 mins or so my eyes feel really good .

many thanks

Rich.

ps; Can you over do the rice bags ,does it hurt to say to do 6 or 7 times aday or is it not advised for some reason.

pps; Im having a good little spell at the mo 4 or 5 goodish bearable days and its all down to you people

Rich,

The rice baggies can be too hot. Do be mindful of that. Right now that's the only explanation I can think of unless your eyes are just so sensitive you cannot tolerate the pressure.

Diana
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by dianat View Post
      Rich,

The rice baggies can be too hot. Do be mindful of that. Right now that's the only explanation I can think of unless your eyes are just so sensitive you cannot tolerate the pressure.

Diana
      Diana hi, no the bags are just right in temperature , perhaps stinging is the wrong word nothing like the stinging from dry eye in fact this is nearly pleasant.

What does it feel like when your m.glands start flowing is it that perhaps??

Rich.

Comment

Rich,

since my glands have started to flow much more freely, I often experience a sort of slight itching sensation after doing my compresses (I use wet flannel, not rice baggie) this is mainly around the lid margins.

I do know that itching can be a sign of wounds healing....since my eyes feel so much better after the treatment, I can only assume it's not a bad sign, and the sensation soon goes away.

Comment

Working...
        X