Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thera Tears - what happened???

hey everybody,

I just wanted to order my favorite drop Thera Tears Liquid Gel and I found out that it is out of stock everywhere, in pharmacies, in online shops - just everywhere. What happened? Do you have any information if this is just for a short period or for longer time???

here you go

is this what you want? http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...97&catid=47345

Billye

Comment

click onto mathesons optomestrists u.k he supplys all threa tears,gel etc

locky

Comment

yes, this is what I want but I need a store that ships to Germany....I don't understand why I cannot buy these drops here anymore....I feel like a drug addicted person that doesn't get her drug! :-)

Comment

I sent Thera Tears an email and they told me that they won't produce Thera Tears Liquid Gel until May...and it's sold out everywhere. I haven't found an overseas shop that ships to Germany....ahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

slightly conflicting info from Thera Tears

Though I don't use Thera Tears products much, I wrote to the company to ask about the scarcity of the Gel, the Nutrition capsules, and Sterilid, and the reply I got was that there has been no change in production or marketing, and that if there is scarcity, it is only because demand for product has been so strong. . .This is not really inconsistent with the info. about a new batch being manufactured in May, but is possibly a little different in tone. . .I kind of suspect something is afoot. . .but today, I did see all the TheraTears products except for Nutrition capsules at a local Walmart. . .First time in a long time. . .
            <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

maybe they only stopped the production for Germany or Europe...I don't know...I don't even think they may change something

Comment

I've got an almost full box of Thera Tears liquid gel I bought last month and am going to put it up for sale on ebay as it doesn't make my eyes feel any better. If you have an account, run a search over the next few days. I can send it to Germany.

Comment

Working...
                X