natural treatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural treatments

I have completely changed my treatment regiem from warm compressess , lid massage , q tip scrub , and hypromellose to ....camomile tea bags for my lid hygiene ( cold kettle water after boil , just wipe the lids ) in the morning and evening and castor oil only on lids before bed wow what a difference ....
    Drops and ointments never worked for me as my eyes were to sensitive or allergic, i believe you must find a way to control your lid inflammation ( blepharitis ) that is key to improve your ocular symptoms, by controlling inflammation this will help in the quality of your membomain oils, you also need to get dry skin disorders treated and diagnosed accurately to ease lid inflammation ( dandruff, serborrhiec dermatitis, soborrhea, or staphlococcus bacteria etc) i am no means out of the woods with my conditions but there is a improvement .... you must treat the cause not the symptoms as these doctors must learn.... speaking from my own experience and i have had experience 11 years of symptoms which has had a massive impact on my life. no wonder natural medicine is still around lol ... please note these are my opions and might not be shared , but when you have tried all forms of topical medicine you are not left feeling confident in moderm medicines

LOCKY

Originally posted by locky View Post
    I have completely changed my treatment regiem from warm compressess , lid massage , q tip scrub , and hypromellose to ....camomile tea bags for my lid hygiene ( cold kettle water after boil , just wipe the lids ) in the morning and evening and castor oil only on lids before bed wow what a difference ....
    Drops and ointments never worked for me as my eyes were to sensitive or allergic, i believe you must find a way to control your lid inflammation ( blepharitis ) that is key to improve your ocular symptoms, by controlling inflammation this will help in the quality of your membomain oils, you also need to get dry skin disorders treated and diagnosed accurately to ease lid inflammation ( dandruff, serborrhiec dermatitis, soborrhea, or staphlococcus bacteria etc) i am no means out of the woods with my conditions but there is a improvement .... you must treat the cause not the symptoms as these doctors must learn.... speaking from my own experience and i have had experience 11 years of symptoms which has had a massive impact on my life. no wonder natural medicine is still around lol ... please note these are my opions and might not be shared , but when you have tried all forms of topical medicine you are not left feeling confident in moderm medicines

LOCKY
    sorry one more thing, my pills omega-3 and eyebright thats it .....

Comment

Interesting post --
      What kind of caster oil do you use Locky?

Comment

Hi Locky, Thank you for that post. It's very encouraging and I agree with everything you said. How do you use the camomile tea bags? Do you let them sit on your eyelids for a little while or do you just wipe them on your lids and that's it? (I'm not quite sure if what you meant by "just wipe the lids" was to wipe the tea off of your lids after you had the tea bags sitting on your eyes or if you simply just wipe the teabags on your lids?)
        P.S.- I thought Brits only use loose tea - never teabags

Comment

camomile

I just wipe with a cool drained tea bag as you would with a lid wipe, people do lay down for 5-10 mins with them placed on their lids some with a warm bag it depends on how sensitive your lids are.... Castor oil for me is used at night before bed , keeping the oil away from the lid margins also i would like to add that i am going to use a anti fungal shampoo to combat my skin condition ( serborriec dermantitis ) ketoconazole 2 % for my hair and eye brows....
          LOCKY

Comment

virgin

sorry stella you will be able to order it from your chemist it is thorton and ross virgin castor oil b.p please use this one as it has not been modified in any way and is a approved that is what is meant by b.p

locky

Comment

Working...
            X