Bausch & Lomb Aqualarm Carbomer Eye Drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bausch & Lomb Aqualarm Carbomer Eye Drops

Does anyone know how I can get hold of "Aqualarm" preservative free eye drops by Bausch & Lomb in the UK ?

I came accross them by accident whilst holidaying in France when I recently left all my drops in the clear plastic bag on my bedroom floor. Disaster, in a foreign country for 5 days with no eye drops.

I went to the nearest chemist and all they had were these aqualarm drops in preservative free vials. They were basically cabomer, same as viscotears, except that the concentration was half of viscotears and they were less viscous.

I found them to be fantastic, better than anything I have ever tried, especially at night, but I cannot find them or their equiverlent in the UK. I did find them on a french website but they would not deliver to the UK.

Hi, I use artelac adv. from bausch and lomb, what I've noticed with their products is that each country sells either completely different ones (no doubt due to what their regulators agree wtih ) or, they have totally different names!

Have you tried matching the ingredients to the UK products?

Funny as I always get the single vials, and now I note they're doing a bottle version of one products: http://www.bausch.co.uk/en_UK/consum...s/hycosan.aspx

Might be worth trying anything by them that's pres free, I know I find the artelac advanced to be good, I didn't get on with the normal artelac so well.
    just keep swimming...

Comment

Working...
    X