X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eye drops UK.

New eye drops on www.dry-eyes.co.uk

http://trc1.emv2.com/I?a=A9X7CqtblTHX8Qe4T6bx6Sfk1A

Says advanced but probably not much different than most eye drops. But still worth a try.

This site has had an upgrade since i was last on it, does have an extensive range of dry eye products now all in one place which is good.

Finely theres some recognition for dry eye in the UK on the internet, now we need the doctors to follow.
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

sazy

Clinitas Ultra 3 in this batch of products is Dr Holly's Freshkote sold in the US.

I haven't seen many posts from you of late so you may have missed some posts on this.

Ultra 3 is basically Dwelle with a lipid added.

I agree that it is about time that there is some recognition in the UK.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Uk

I think there is definitely more recognition of DES here. It's gradually gaining notice.
      I visited a new (for me) optometrist recently who actually physically expressed my meibomian glands and used a new gadget which photographed oil patterns on my eye.
      Its a pity new treatments are lagging behind increased in awareness.

Rgds,
      Bruce
      Occupation - Optimistologist

Comment

Hi Bruce

I was interested to read about the optometrist who recently expressed your glands and looked at the oil patterns. Please could you send me a private message with details of this optometrist as my meibomian glands are in a bad way at the moment (my fault, I've been neglecting to do regular compresses) and I could do with someone trying to express them for me.

Many thanks

Helen

Comment

Working...
        X