This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic bought relief!

I've been suffering with dry eyes since around 2002! Or maybe longer!!
    I tried everything..........drops, gels, vitamins but nothing really helped! 2006 I got the upper ducts cauterized, which didn't help much either, then the lower ones plugged...but they kept on falling! then around may/2006 I began to take restasis.....which did help....but never 100% comfort, but with DES you can't expect that anyway! About 3 months ago I got my lower ducts again plugged, luckily they stayed until today! Since 2/2008 I'm taking herbs and homeopathic medication which seems to help plus DWELLE Drops!!! My eyes are doing really well....! I even forget at times that I have DES! Homeopathic really made a difference, ppl. should give it a chance, although many are skeptical about it! P.s: I stopped restasis around 12/2007!

All the best!

Shahara

homeopathic

what herbs/homeopathic did u use?
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

Hi

it's a herb tea which includes ingridients that's suppose to encourage the body to produce more moisture! And globulis (that's the definition in german, I don't know the english word for it) called "ALUMINA D 12", especially for the eye! It is important though to see a doc. who is practicing homeopathic so that he/she can prescribe the right herb/homeopathic medication.

shahara

Comment

thanks for your advice - i have made an appointment with a homeopath in two weeks time - fingers crossed..
        How long did you have dry eye? What caused it or do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Shahara View Post
          it's a herb tea which includes ingridients that's suppose to encourage the body to produce more moisture! And globulis (that's the definition in german, I don't know the english word for it) called "ALUMINA D 12", especially for the eye! It is important though to see a doc. who is practicing homeopathic so that he/she can prescribe the right herb/homeopathic medication.

shahara
          Hello Shahara,

Would you be more specific? Is there a name for the tea in german? Are the other two mentioned components "ALUMINA D 12" and Globulis supposed to be added to the tea or is this a separate thing?
          You can also write it in Germany, I understand it.

Thanks
          Carlos

Comment

Working...
          X