zaditen p.f drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zaditen p.f drops

Finally zaditin p.f single dose eye drops are available in the u.k after hard work to get them licenced by the MHRA and then gain a import licence you can gain them on precription from your g.p, order them through boots chemist as time goes on other chemists will have them in stock through there wholesallers ...
    They come in a box of 30 uni doses composition / ketotifen fumarate ( active ingredient ) glycerol (e422),sodium hydroxide(e524) and water for injection..
    PRESERVATIVE FREE.... for the treatment of allergic conjuctivitis
    please feel free to contact me for any further questions....

LOCKY

I realize that you're in the UK and I'm in the US and we probably do NOT have the PF free version of those drops...but I Googled "Zaditin" and the only thing I found was an asthma medication. Are you sure that's the correct spelling? And does anyone in the US, here, know if that is the same as our "Zaditor"?
    Thanks!

Comment

zatiden

same as zaditor but this one is preservative free comes in single doses norvartis product.....

Comment

spelling

sorry spelling was wrong correct spelling ZATIDEN sorry for confusion....

Comment

Nope...Zaditen

Comment

zaditen

sorry nyer you are right on the spelling ...it was late the other night ha ha....
            correct spelling ZADITEN UNI DOSE P.F 0.25 MG/ML
            LOCKY

Comment

Working...
            X