Celluvisc Drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celluvisc Drops

Is it ok to use Celluvisc drops long term?

I sure hope so! I have been using about 15 boxes per month for the last 10 years. The only thing I have noticed is that by the evening my eyes seem to need flushing with something like Unisol. All that thick Celluvisc being put into my eyes every 5 min. builds up after a while.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, i was currently prescribed them for 3 months, they provide temporary relief for me, i find they leave a lot of white residue on my lashes aswell.

Comment

Oh! I forgot to mention that. I get this white, flaky residue on my lids and lashes during the day also. I have to clean them several times a day with either a washcloth or the lid scrubs that can be purchased. All in all though it is worth the gook buildup to get the longer lasting relief.
        Good luck! I hope the drops provide you with some relief.

Comment

I use celluvisc every night.I have been using them for the last 4 years.I didn't get DE last summer as I usually only get it in the summer.When the summer turns really hot and humidity is up is when it starts and doesn't leave until Fall.I have post nasal drip and alot of mucous but my eyes are not itchy or inflamed.I believe I still might have an allergy.My sinus would fill and my ears would plug.I did a sinus rinse and it helped but the eyes still remain dry.

Comment

celluvisc

celluvisc comes i 2 streghths 2% and 0.5% p.f safe for long term use

locky

Comment

celluvisc

Originally posted by locky View Post
              celluvisc comes i 2 streghths 2% and 0.5% p.f safe for long term use

locky
              mistake celluvisc comes in 2 strenghs 1% and 0.5% not 2% isorry for the confussion...
              locky

Comment

Working...
              X