Which? magazine looking for experiences with laser eye surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which? magazine looking for experiences with laser eye surgery

In the July issue of Which?, on page 81, they are looking for input from people who've had laser eye surgery, or who are considering it.

The paragraph reads:

(Title) Laser Eye Surgery

Have you had laser eye surgery? Were you given good information about it beforehand? How did it go and did you have problems? If you're considering treatment, do you have any questions?
    (Researcher) JOANNA PEARL

If you are interested in responding, "you can email helpwanted@which.co.uk. Include the title and researcher's name in the subject box. Please include your name, day and evening phone numbers, email address and membership number if you're a member. You should be willing to appear in the magazine, with a photo."

Lisa

Back in 2003 when there used to be a Health Which?, they did an in-depth review of laser eye surgery complications. It had a great deal of impact in terms of raising public awareness.

I would strongly encourage our UK members to contribute to this current reporting effort.... perhaps we can get more specific dry eye related coverage going this time.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Sent a reply to them.

Will let you know how I get on (if I hear from them)

Would also encourange any of my fellow board members in the UK affected by laser eye surgery to contact them.

Rebecca
      It may be worth posting this on lasermyeye.org as well if it hasn't been already.

cheers

Ian

Comment

Working...
      X