Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought dry eye products from...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought dry eye products from...

...the Dry Eye web page (http://www.dry-eyes.co.uk/)?

Supranettes and eye drops (Systane, Celluvisc) are costing me a small fortune, and prices at the above web site seem very reasonable. Has anyone bought anything from them before? What was your experience like?

Thanks.

chris321

I use this site to order many products, and I have only positive experiences with them.

Toril

Comment

Toril,

Do yoy know www.fastsunglass.com? I´d like to by a Panoptx Churada from them, but first i´d like to know what people knows about them. Have you ever bought from this site? Is it trustful?

thanks

Elisa

Comment

I've bought from them also - again, only positive things to say thus far.

Comment

dry eyes co uk

I have used this firm. They have been fine.

I have even emailed them with questions about their products and they have got back to me - many don't. The chap I spoke to knew a fair bit about the difficulties of the condition and getting the right type of eye drop to help.

Comment

I have

I have bought some types of drops from them - no issues to report.
            Occupation - Optimistologist

Comment

I too bought from them -- OK
              Have you tried getting your drops from your local pharmasist on prescription I get celluvisc Rx - All prescriptions are going to be free soon

Comment

Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for your replies. I've ordered Systane Vials and Supranettes from them.

The thing with having dry eye is that all these dry eye products are costing a small fortune. I've been buying Supranettes from Michel Guillon at £10 a box; it's £3.95 from the Dry Eyes web site (http://www.dry-eyes.co.uk/), and it looks like it's the same thing (20 sheets per box).

As if the cost isn't enough, I've been given the runaround by the local Superdrug branch. If you need the Systane Vials, you have to place the order, then go back a few days later to collect it. The first time round, I found that the order hadn't been placed. I placed the order again, and went back to collect it. No Systane. Why? Dunno. Suggest they call the supplier to ask. Apparently, there are no stocks, and they don't know when there'll be any. ARGH! Apart from inconvenience, there's a sense of panic when you think you won't get the eye drops that'll make the dry eye bearable.

Anyway, it looks like it may be more painless to buy the stuff online - and I may save money too. The only problem is that you don't know what you're dealing with online. So thanks for your feedback. I feel more confident dealing with them.

chris

Comment

Maria,

Sorry, I have no experience with the webiste you mentioned.

Toril

Comment

Working...
                  X