X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availablity of Clinitas Ultra 3

Hi,
    My sister in the UK is trying to buy Clinitas Ultra 3 from a few pharmacies in Manchester, she has tried Boots but none of them have it in store or have even heard of it.
    Any tips?
    Thanks

Suneet.

For some reason, Boots have a really dismal selection of eye drops (at least the branches near me.) They seem to mostly carry Visine-type "get-the-red-out" drops, many with BAK.

I get Clinitas Ultra 3 by mail order, because none of the chemists near me stock it. Matheson's have it, and if your sister looks on Google, there are other places that carry it too.

Lisa

Comment

I've asked for it myself without any joy.
      At my recent visit to eye hospital they were aware of it.

Comment

clinitas ultra

mathesons optometrists have the clintas range visit his web site the online shop amatheson@matheson-optometrists.com which have a range of dry eye products including the thera tear range also please let me know if this is helpful

locky

Comment

The website for Clinitas is www.clinitas.info or telephone 0845 0343997 local rate apparantly or you can order it from www.DRY-EYES.co.uk. I am trying Clinitas Soothe at the moment and quite like it. I believe one of the Clinitas range is available on prescription, but I can't remember if it's Clinitas or Clinitas Soothe. Sorry about that but I hope this helps some of you who are having difficulty finding a stockist.

Comment

clinitas 3

Simon Falk opticians in Oakwood Leeds stocks Clinitas 3

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help!

Comment

soothe

The Clinitas Soothe Is The One That Is Available On Precription (nhs) So Please Ask Your Doctors For A Precripton ......

Locky

Comment

Originally posted by locky View Post
                  The Clinitas Soothe Is The One That Is Available On Precription (nhs) So Please Ask Your Doctors For A Precripton ......

Locky
                  Locky

I received a letter from Alcator (?sp) informing me of this as well. I was a little surprised as I had previously bought it directly from their website but am not sure if you still can or if you can only get it on prescription now.

I have heard from my laser clinic that they are having trouble sourcing Clinitas Ultra 3 at the moment so there may be a manufacturing problem at this moment in time. May have to shop around to find some stocks.

Cheers

Ian.

Comment

Hi Ian,

I'm still buying Clinitas Soothe without prescription, so I think it must be one of the products that can be obtained either way. If I buy a 3 pack from Matheson's, it's slightly cheaper than getting it on prescription, and much more convenient!

Lisa

Comment

I have been using clinitas ultra 3 for 4 months now
                      At first i got it from the internet - then i made enquiries from my local pharmacy and they were able to send away for it for me
                      Now - after writing a letter to my GP -( i often do that to save having to make an appointment ) I included the literature from the last bottle for her to read and requested an Rx ,So now i get it free on prescription

Comment

Originally posted by stella View Post
                        I have been using clinitas ultra 3 for 4 months now
                        At first i got it from the internet - then i made enquiries from my local pharmacy and they were able to send away for it for me
                        Now - after writing a letter to my GP -( i often do that to save having to make an appointment ) I included the literature from the last bottle for her to read and requested an Rx ,So now i get it free on prescription
                        do you feel like Clinitas Ultra 3 works for you ?
                        I 'm still on Clinitas II and feel it's the best drop I ever used , and I've used them all (so it seems looking at my bathroom cupboard )

Comment

Yes -- definately helps me
                          After nearly 4 months of persevering (and it does require perseverence as it can sting quite badly on instilation 'specially if your eyes are already sore)
                          I can honestly say that my eyes are under control and feel much more comfortable

I still do the lid hygiene and ointment at night but the drops are an added bonus

Comment

Working...
                          X