This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition against the use of preservatives in opthalmic preparations

The patient associations Keratos, Generis and Amalyste are having a petition going on against the use of preservatives in eyedrops. The information is written in 10 different languages to reach out to as much people as possible. Please sign up!

Thanks a lot! :-)

http://associationgeniris.free.fr/in...joomlapetition

Greetings from Toril, member of Keratos
    Last edited by Toril; 07-Apr-2009, 06:17. Reason: writing error

....do you want safe eyedrops without preservatives? Don't forget to sign the petition in the post above!

Greetings from Toril

Comment

.....I'm popping this up again!!

Comment

Hi Toril,
        Many thanks for this. I am a member of Keratos in Portugal and would also like to emphasize how important this is.
        I was wondering if there were other people from Portugal or Spain here interested in helping us releasing this important call to ban preservatives from our drops. If so please get in touch with me.

Comment

Done - cmon guys sign up to this please!! - there are a few of us on here who have fallen victim to BAK and the like!

Cheers

ElMitcho
          The magic gloop IS out there somewhere - right?

Comment

Thanks a lot guys for signing!! :-)

I forgot to mention it in my post, but everyone is welcome to sign, no matter where you live (yes, it's a petition started in Europe, but everyone with non-European residency is welcome to sign as well). Just click on the flag for your language, then click on "sign the petition" on the bottom of the page, and then fill in the form (takes less than a minute).

Greetings, Toril

Comment

Working...
            X