This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you get in Europe that can't be got in the US

I'm from Ireland and have family coming to visit for the summer.

Is there anything that you guys use over there that we can't get over here? I'm thinking over the counter drops or creams that may help?

I am over the worst of the dry eye and rarely have that burning raw feeling. More grittiness or allergies, depending on the day, the weather, the color of my boyfriends sweater, the postman's mood or whatever else seems to determine how my eyes are on that day, because it sure seems to have nothing to do with me

B.

Hi Bernadette

I honestly can't think of anything that we use over here that cannot be got on your side of the pond.

I hope your eyes don't spoil the enjoyment of your family's visit.

Comment

Bernadette,

We get Clinitas Ultra 3, which is the UK version of Freshkote, over the counter. If you like Dwelle, this is not a bad substitute.

Lisa

Comment

Great question but I don't think we have anything really special. Sigh. Unfortunately.
        just keep swimming...

Comment

Can't think of anything in Ireland.
          Cationorm is supposed to be available OTC in France now. I don't recall reading anything from anyone who has tried it.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

I've tried Cationorm, but wasn't doing anything for me unfortuntely. Made my eyes burn.

Toril

Comment

Thanks for all your replies, and Irish Eyes I am 75% better, just 25% more to go, almost there, I'm hoping by the end of this year to be closer again.

I'm very luck and know it

Comment

Bernadette

That is brilliant.

I must take courage from it.

Comment

Working...
                X