untkicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• untkicker

I though about you all day Saturday!!! How was it?

Diana
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

It was an awesome experience. I was there for 7 days, and although I did not have as much free time to tour Hawaii as I had hoped, it was still one of the best experiences of my life. And, my family along with my girlfriend were there as well.

The weather there is definately more dry eye friendly, but I still noticed my eyes. The salt water made it almost impossible to enjoy getting in and swimming around!

How is everything going with your dry eyes now?

Comment

First off, I'm sorry I posted here. I thought I'd put it in the open forum.

Right now, I doing very well. I'd like to clarify that this does not mean I'm great. I'm still terribly sensitive and dry. The difference right now is that my burning is under control. This is saying A LOT since I'm up three times a night feeding an infant. I'm surprised myself that I'm doing so well.

I'm still doing my hot compresses and using serum drops twice a day, and am instilling NutraTear as needed. We also have a humidfier on our furnace. THere are times when this regimine does not work, but in the last many months aside from some rough weeks now and then, it's working.

I'm glad to get the good report. Congrats on your career. Keep us posted.

Diana
      Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
      X