Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Therapeutic Device for MGD (?)

http://www.pr.com/press-release/224621

Always nice to see people thinking of us - might have promise ...

Last edited by RDAC; 03-Apr-2010, 18:21.

New invention for dry eye syndrome prevention and therapuetics

Hullo! every one.... First of all let me introduce myself, I'm an Research and Development engineer from orange county California, currently residing in toronto for business reasons. (Any problems with that)! folks we are talking therapuetic device not problems with phone numbers and all other gunks, so stay focus.

My product is patent pending which has many benefits that helps truely and benefits people like you who suffer from DES. When it come in the market for sale/display you can feel the therapuetic difference. Hence, one device is designed for doctors use i.e disposible, and the other is for personel use for people who suffer from DES.

Folks, i'm genuine and i have worked hard towards resolving dry-eye issues with my patent pending device that really proves that it can resolve current issues that no other device can, or you can keep using those hot compresses and eye googles.

If you have a real question that i can help you resolve, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please, go to my website and have a peek at the hand held prototype device, and leave me an e'mail if you have

Comment

Originally posted by haqinvention View Post

Please, go to my website and have a peek at the hand held prototype device, and leave me an e'mail if you have real value added questions.

Could you provide a link to your website? Believe me, I searched for one but I couldn't find any. I could only find references on:

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/anwar-haq/1a/25b/91a

You included these details in the press release:

Contact Information:
      Comfort Zone Labs
      Anwar Haq
      416-296-9904
      haqinvention@gmail.com
      hstrail-comfortzonelabs.intuitwebsites.com (Is this a website -? I couldn't make sense of it)

Read more:
      http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...#ixzz0kE1GUoX5

It isn't more, it's the same.

Comment

New invention for dry eye syndrome prevention and therapeutics

Yes my dear the website is

http://hstrial-comfortzonelabs.intuitwebsites.com

If for any technical reason you cannot open the website you can google it under Comfort Zone Labs in Toronto and you shall have easy access to it.

Furthermore, you are welcome to email me your inquiries on a one to one basis at haqinvention@gmail.com

Thanks

Comment

Got it this time - thank you.

Is this the invention? Surely it's not for personal use?

http://hstrial-comfortzonelabs.intui.../services.html

Comment

Welcome Mr. Haq.

I am editing this thread and moving it to the "Pro Corner" which is our section for industry representatives and doctors to interact with our membership.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Dude -

Bubbles liquefy hardened meibum?!? Vibrations close microvasculature? These are patently ridiculous claims. Scandalously ridiculous.

You posted this to a forum that has some very expert patients. And you are going to be called out. For starters, by me.

Rebecca - this is no expert.

Gretchen

Comment

I had already given a severe haircut to this thread because I thought the nature of the comments was surprisingly out of character for our community. However well or poorly founded the claims (haven't looked closely enough to have a strong opinion yet myself - I am waiting for some feedback from the inventor via email on whether any clinical studies have been done), it's not constructive to turn this into a mock-fest. It's a different matter when someone's hawking snake oil on a website directed to consumers in an offensive manner - then I leave them to your mercy. This one is nowhere near that far along, just looking for industry interest.

DEZ community:

Can't we do a reasonable Q&A as with the recent thread on the ointment for bleph?

Or (serious question here) how would you like us to deal with 'industry' folks here? Not open the forum to them at all? Pick & choose? Free for all? Feedback of all sorts welcome (just try to keep it courteous ).
                Rebecca Petris
                The Dry Eye Foundation
                dryeyefoundation.org
                800-484-0244

Comment

link

http://www.pr.com/press-release/227243

Comment

That device looks like a weird sex toy.

Comment

Hi Rebecca

I understand why you edited the thread. The reason I responded as I did was due to outrage when I think anyone is preying on the vulnerable.

The internet is cluttered with adverts and claims testifying to `amazing’ benefits from untested and possibly bogus treatments & cures.

The emotional and financial costs to those who get drawn in can be huge. I for one feel it’s essential to keep promoting vigilance so I apologise if my sarcasm towards Mr Haq was misplaced.

As Gretchen said, the forum has some expert patients.

Comment

Working...
                      X