Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eye Summit Presentations

Hey all,
    Thought I should mention that certain speaker presentations from the 2010 Dry Eye Summit are available for download in .pdf at
    http://www.dryeyesummit.org/Presenta...restricted.asp
    You just create a free account.
    From what I've seen, the data presented is highly scientific/technical, which might put off certain readers. Those that are like me, however, will enjoy flipping through pages of inexplicable data pretending to understand it!

Either way, it's good to see some obviously intelligent people go to bat for us and our disorder. That is a major source of hope for me.

Enjoy.

Torkildsons presentation of MGD is interesting.

"Stimulus to Secrete Is Not Fully known. ... Assumed Testosterone Increases secretion ... Estrogen decrease secretion"

If I remember correctly, some company have an eye drop specifically directed at the hormonal conditions in the pipeline.

Comment

Thanks so much for this. Good to hear they're on the job. This is my idea of a good time now. Heaven.
      Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

2010 Dry Eye Summit - New Content Released

More stuff now online:

www.dryeyesummit.org/Presentations

Photo Gallery - 45 photos from the Dry Eye Summit

4 new videos - Highlights from the Wiley Chambers panel discussion: "Establishing Clinically Relevant Endpoints"

2 new presentations - George Ousler, Oliver Schein

Comment

Hormone Drops - clinical trials

I believe that Argentis is the company you refer to, which is doing some very early work on hormone eye drops. They are still not even into the earliest stages of the clinical trials is what I understand.

Comment

Working...
          X