Fluorescense culprit for too many - NOT JUST Dry Eye victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluorescense culprit for too many - NOT JUST Dry Eye victims

Consider this maybe like an "amateur" manifesto (reminiscent of the unabomber's anti high-tech one

I decided to repeat what I posted elsewhere on this forum, again just for the record:

The major problem is, people believe that because nowadays there's internet, there's much more true communication nowadays than in the past.

But that's far from the truth, because in actuality the www has spawned so many different newsgroups and yahoogroups & boards,
    ...EACH OF WHICH REMAINS INSIDE ITS OWN BUBBLE OF MIND-SETS.

Occasionally, you have someone (like that woman doctor/discoverer of fibromyalgia, who recognized that various patients in different wards, were ALL complaining of the SAME SET OF SYMPTOMS.

In the same vein:

There's dry eye group - some of whose culprits were computer fluresence

There's rosacea groups - some of whose culprits were computer fluresence

There's migraine groups - some of whose culprits were computer fluresence

There's dizziness groups - some of whose culprits were computer fluresence

There's infertility groups - some of whose culprits were computer fluresence

There's cancer groups - some of whose victims' conditions were ACCELERATED BY computer fluresence

Need I go on?

My amateur blog: Humongous # of testimonial-excerpts by fluorescent victims:
    http://fluorescent-headache-eye-stra...nitor-eye.html
    some of the latter blog was excerpted from:
    http://www.businessweek.com/the_thre..._sees_the.html

And what about cellphones? And epoxy emissions of computers? And chemical emissions of so many Chinese-spawned junk electronics?

That's EXACTLY what the Dark Side (call it the D or call it Darth Vader) wants. The Dark Side absolutely thrives on non-focused scattering of thought.

If instead, there were a FOCUSED, HARMONIOUS MASS RECOGNITION & SUBSEQUENT GROUP-PETITION-PLUS-FOLLOWUPS BY ALL THESE GROUPS TO CONTACT THE E.P.A. (hey let the EPA do their job for a change!!) TO INSIST THAT THEY SHOULD GET OFF THEIR YACHTS AND BAN ANYTHING OTHER THAN PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE UNDERGONE STRINGENT EVALUATION BY TRUE REPRESENTATIVES OF US GRASSROOTS VICTIMS;
    ...FOR EXAMPLE, TRUE ANTI-TOXIN REPRESENTATIVES WOULD ENCOURAGE RESEARCH ON BIO-FRIENDLY TECH SUCH AS PERHAPS E-PAPER VIDEO DISPLAYS AS ALTERNATIVE TO ULTRA-BRIGHT LED'S OR FLUORESENCE.

...that, and only that, would spell [at least partial] Doom for the Dark Side.

I.E. so long as there isn't mass/intense recognition plus mass action by scattered & sundry groups, vs. the true culprits amongst us, there's much less power in rectifying the status quo.
    There's strength in numbers & strength in unity.

I don't see anyone taking up the banner, though.
    That would require one tough cookie!
    It also requires TIME
    .... which nobody seems to have anymore BECAUSE of high tech!
    .... speak of Catch 22!

And so.. the Catch 22 shall remain..
    .......as the world speeds ever closer to End Times
    CHEERIO! HELIO! Dry Eye Minni

sigpic

I agree with Your observations about fluorescence and LCD monitors harmfulness to the eyes
    Originally posted by Minni View Post
    ...FOR EXAMPLE, TRUE ANTI-TOXIN REPRESENTATIVES WOULD ENCOURAGE RESEARCH ON BIO-FRIENDLY TECH SUCH AS PERHAPS E-PAPER VIDEO DISPLAYS AS ALTERNATIVE TO ULTRA-BRIGHT LED'S OR FLUORESENCE.
    Your call has been heard and answered
    in the last decade Onyx Boox Mira and Dasung E-Ink black & white paperlike monitors were published on the market for sale as an alternative for harmful LED and fluorescent monitors
    Within this decade new colorful E-Ink monitors should become available for sale on the market like ClearInk
    There is also a new colorful RLCD (Reflective LCD) monitor from Sun Vision Display company which doesn't have backlight without harmful light emission
    I created an interesting topic about special eye-friendly monitors in the link below. Anyone can read it
    https://forum.dryeyezone.com/forum/a...ople-must-read

Comment

ostas, thanks so much and also so sorry for the huge delay - i actually just PM'd you before noticing your post, as i've not been to this forum in ages! I don't have time anymore, seriously! And i don't know if i'll have time for foreseeable future. I also may have forgotten to update my eNotification address.
      CHEERIO! HELIO! Dry Eye Minni

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X