Blepharitis regimen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blepharitis regimen

I use the ocusoft plus foam cleanser. Sometimes I put a puff on a gauze and clean my lashes/lids with it, but other times I just put a puff on each eye and "scrub" with my finger then rinse. I notice that my eyes are drier the next morning when i use the gauze method. Is just using your finger as effective or do you really need to scrub it with a pad/gauze? What does everyone think??

-Marco

My doctor took me off of the lid scrubs and I only use Sterilid foam cleanser with my fingers at night and then a MGD lid cleanser in the shower, again only using my fingers to rub the eyelid/lash area.

Comment

hmmmm

I may do that. I only do it like 2X a week. Bleph is not a bad as it was months ago. I may stick with the finger method and drop the gauze.

Comment

For me the thera tears foam has worked the best just using my fingers. Then let it sit for a min and wash off. In the morning is the better time for me to keep the crust out of my eye during the day. Doing it too much is not good either for me. Finding the right balance even for preservative free drops is improtant.

Comment

Working...
        X