Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SARS 1118 anti inflammatory drop

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/N...ry+eye&rank=19

Has anyone been involved in trials for this formula? and does it have application for MGD- because it says ''tear production''. Which i ussually associate with aqeuous deficiency. But i guess production can mean the production of mebium oil as well?

They are recruiting, and I might try to get in this study since the reports for phase 2 results were very positive showing improvments of signs and symptoms. And improvments were seen in as early as two weeks.

I live in PA though so nearest is conneticut, which isnt exactly close.

All these studies, im surprised we dont get more participants posting on here about it!!
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

sazy.
    I have become very skeptical of FDA studies so take my input with a grain of salt.

I'm guessing that most people on this website would be denied enrollment. The goal of FDA study is to get the drug approved so the people selected will be a very narrow group of people who have the greatest likelihood of meeting the endpoint of the study. FDA approval is based on the drug meeting endpoints designed by the company seeking approval. It took Restasis five tries and then only after allowing patients with punctal plugs to be included was it approved.

Comment

I called the company and they were helpful. They said they are being required to do a one year safety trial after they are done with clinical trials. The woman told me she was guessing it would be on the market by the end of 2014 if all goes well.

Comment

Frankly, having had some very bad results due to opthalmologists injecting Kenalog for inflammation when it isn't even licensed for eyes, I would CERTAINLY NOT participate in any experiments. Our eyes are too important and too vulnerable.

Why not just see our Primary Care doctors about inflammation, which is probably not just in the eyes anyway. I'm not a doctor, obviously, but would guess allergies, diabetes, and lots of other things could cause the inflammation.

We can't be too careful. That's my opinion. Rather than do ANYTHING to the eye, see the Primary Care doctor.

Comment

Working...
        X