Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

I just wanted to say Thank You. Everyone here has been so helpful, non-judgmental and most of all, accepting of everyone no matter the cause of their DES. I just had a bad experience with an online support group (not related to DES). It was such a clique. I got no support at all, even as I was having surgery. It makes me really appreciate the DEZ and all of the wonderful people associated with it. All of you deserve a big pat on the back!
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

When you get down to the "N's" please pat gently. I'm a little sunburned on my back from cycling on Wednesday. You really *can* tan right through those funky jerseys

In all seriousness, Kitty, I not only share your sentiments, but return the compliment. You, too, are a part of what makes this bunch pretty special.

I'd be ... moved to tears, but ... well ... you know

Comment

I sit here "red-faced" reading your posts and feel a little guilty. I got my red-face in a tanning bed. Flat out. Didn't have my face covered at all. I do cover bathing suit areas though, so I'm just red-faced, that's all.
      I know, I know, I shouldn't be in the tanner. Or should I say "redder."
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

No, Lucy.

YOU live in Western Michigan. If you want any color at all ... other than frostbite white or gloomy summer blue ... you HAVE to lie in a fake-and-bake.

I, on the other hand, should NEVER lie in one of those things. I live in the land of eternal sunshine (and smog and unbelievable traffic and rude people and $495,000 median home prices)!

One thing about being tan ... even burned ... it always makes our eyes (and teeth) look white

Aloe Vera. It's your friend

Comment

As a bonus, Neil, I colored my hair today for fun and it's fuschia. But here in the sticks...........Not sure if my cheeks or hair is the brightest. My goober eye is dripping with epiphora, not sure of the color of the eye (whiter) but my teeth (er caps) should be sparkling.
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
          X