Diana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana

Has anyone heard how Diana is doing lately - I havent seen her around for a while. Hopefully no news is good news and she's doing ok.

Hi!

I was notified via email that you were questioning my whereabouts. It's so nice to be missed!

The truth is that no matter how much I'd like to be on the BB every day as I used to be, I just can't manage it right now. My third baby is my fussiest. At almost 7 months now, he will not be put down! I'm not kidding. When I do set him down, he fusses and works himself into full blown crying pretty quickly. I don't know if he's bored when he's not with me or if he's really attached...It's rather maddening really. I never had a kid quite like him. He's also very charming and exceedingly cute, however, which is helpful since he frustrates me in so many ways.

So anyway, it's hard enough for me to take care of my other two and manage all our basic needs. Email and DEZ is nearly out of the question right now! I owe messages to so many people from this site. Please know that I think of you all constantly and am not intentionally ignoring anybody!

As far as my eyes, I'm having a difficult bout right now actually. I've got some irritation...possibly an infection. I had an infection last summer and blamed skunky serum drops. It's likely the same issue now. I haven't treated with my trusty e-mycin ointment yet. I'm waiting to see if I clear up on my own. I'm better tonight than I was this morning.

The ointment itself irritates my eyes more than the infection. I'm in agreement with Dr. Holly that petrolatum is caustic to the eyes. It sure wreaks havoc on mine. So, a five day course of e-mycin ointment is a horrific thought. I get so much burning when I've used petroleum products, I can barely function. But, since I'm lucky enough not to have too many bouts such as this, I feel lucky. I do still believe in my blood serum treatment.

Excluding the last several days, my dry eye has been manageable. For the last year I've been in the manageable state that I prayed for. I knew better than to ask for an out and out miracle that would eliminate any evidence of LASIK or dry eye from my body. So, I asked God for manageability and got it.

I'd like to some day wear makeup again and rid myself of the need for these stupid goggles I've grown tired of wearing. On the days I feel sorry for myself about such matters, I end up convincing myself I'm being selfish.

I regret I have not taken the time to peruse the site to see how everyone is doing. I do hope you are all well. I often wonder what's new on the horizon for dry eye sufferers. If there's any good news, let me know! We are overdue for something new to try.

Best wishes to everyone!

Diana
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Glad things are manageable for you now - its really good to hear. Good thing too as it sounds like you need all your avilable energy resources for your little one!

Comment

Working...
      X