No announcement yet.

Dry Eye Conference Calls Aug 2-3 (RSVP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eye Conference Calls Aug 2-3 (RSVP)

The Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation has kindly extended an invitation to our Dry Eye Talk members to participate in some informational conference calls taking place August 2-3!

Here is the information:

The Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation is hosting FREE Regional Dry Eye Conference calls for those interested in learning more about dry eye. The calls will take place on August 2nd or 3rd (depending on your time zone and location). Each call with feature a dry eye speaker who will lecture for about 20 minutes and then take questions from participants. Speakers include:

Michael Connors, Washington University – St. Louis

Gary Foulks, University of Louisville

Francis Mah, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Scot Morris, Eye Consultants of Colorado

David Schanzlin, University of California, San Diego

Uyen Tran, Vanderbilt

William Trattler, Miami, Florida
    To RSVP and receive the call-in number and passcode – contact the Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation at 301-718-0300. You must RSVP by August 1st!

Many thanks to Steve Taylor, executive director of SSF for extending this invitation.

p.s. We're on the honor system here... Dry Eye Talk registered members only please!
    Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 19-Jul-2006, 19:21. Reason: p.s.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I was on the road when these calls took place and wasn't able to participate. Does anyone have anything interesting to report back? Did you find the calls helpful?
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

I participated in the call for my time zone. I took down notes during the call. When I have a moment I will try and write a summary. Overall, nothing new was mentioned that has not already been discussed here on this web site.

Comment

Working...
      X