When do your eyes look/feel best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do your eyes look/feel best?

For me, it's always after a long, hot shower. In close second place is after sitting in a hot tub for a while.

Too bad we can't maintain those conditions. Let's see.........a tropical forest after a rain........working in a greenhouse..........sorry, just trying to imagine.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

After walking outside in the rain.
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Probally when my hormones are at ther peek of testosterone. donno the good and bad days are hormone related..
        I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

After a warm compress they usually feel good and look awfull...

Comment

3 meters away from the mirror...

My eyes look best when I'm standing about 3 meters away from the mirror, and that's cos I can't see that far even with my glasses lol.

Comment

mmm definately while in a hot shower or when taking a hot bath. sometimes I take two showers a day just to get relief. i think i'm putting my family's water bill through the roof while I'm home from school this summer.

haha lucy, I found your comment about a tropical rainforest in the rain kind of funny. whenever my eyes are feeling really bad and nothing seems to make them feel better I close my eyes and imagine I'm in a very humid rainforest. this probably sounds ridiculous, but after about a minute it actually calms my eye pain down a lot, even if the relief is just for a short while. it almost never fails.
              -Amy

Comment

Working...
              X