facial cleansers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facial cleansers?

has anyone every been told not to use (by opthalmologists ) certain facial cleansers as they might dry or irritate their eyes as well? i'm just curious. i was told to use baby shampoo to wash my eyes and face, but i found that very irritating. actually, more so than regular soap on my face or even particular cleansers for oily skin. i'm wondering if others have had experience with this issue.
    prairie pal

Nancy, I like to use the lidscrubs for my eyes, although I do not use them every day. They are quite expensive.

When I wash my face, I use Dove or Zest (whatever's handy) and just do not lather the washcloth with much soap when I use around my eyes. I think hot water, with careful cleaning around the lashes a couple of times a day is sufficient. Ideally, one would use a bit of soap taking care not to get into the eyes.

Actually, your question was........was anyone told not to use.......... I was not told anything. Others will perhaps be more helpful.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Make-up remover/facial cleanser

I use "Ultracalming cleanser for face and eyes" from Dermalogica when I remove make-up and fash my face. It's really mild and do not sting/irritate if you get it on your eyes. At least that's my experience. It's pricy..yes...but a quality product.

Toril

Comment

Working...
      X