Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thera Tears Vs. Tears Naturale? Which is better??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thera Tears Vs. Tears Naturale? Which is better??

Ive been using only Thera Tears for about a month now; they have been the only ones to sooth (even only temporary) and help with redness (although it doesn't go away entirely). Since they came out with the new drop design to where we cannot put the cap back on; I feel like I won't be able to use them as much anymore (maybe only when I am at home since I can just leave them upright).

I have been looking into Tears Naturale; but I wasn't sure. It doesnt have the same active ingredient as Thera Tears. Refreshe tears has same if not even more CMC than Thera Tears, but I don't find much relief with them. I think it has something to do with the "osmality" in Thera Tears. But what do i know!

I haven't tried Tears Naturale, but Thera Tears is my favorite OTC drop of the many that I have tried.

With the cap - are you talking about the individual vials? I have those, and while it is a bit difficult to get the cap back on the vial the first time, it can be snapped back on with a bit of pressure. After the first time it's much easier until the next vial.

Comment

They actually made a new design

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/12379/300.jpg

As you can see it is next to impossible to put the cap back on that.

Comment

Thera Tears are the only drops I can tolerate. They work well for me, and I have tried every other drop I have been able to find. Everyone is different though. Vivian is right. If you buy Thera Tears in the store, you will get those awful hook tip vials. I order online, and Akorn will ship the vials with the snap on tips: http://www.akorn.com/prod_detail.php?ndc=58790-000-32

Comment

Originally posted by vivian3090 View Post
          They actually made a new design

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/12379/300.jpg

As you can see it is next to impossible to put the cap back on that.
          Yikes! I hadn't seen those. That's a terrible design. It makes me wonder if they are trying to make sure that you can only use each vial once so you have to buy them more often.

Have you tried the Thera Tears "Preservative Free in the Eye" bottle rather than the single vials? I have those in my desk at work and notice no decrease in comfort or effectiveness from the vials.

Comment

I do have them, I use them too, but I can't use them all the time b/c i think it does irriitate my eyes after so much use a day.

My eyes have been getting alot better these past couple days, but I'm not getting my hopes up, it may just be a few awesome days for me, no telling what it will be like it a week.

I know i'm so disappinted with the theratears company, if they are all about helping eyes, why did they change something that was obviously working for people?!

Comment

Working...
            X