Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry eye sufferers-do you get occasional migraines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eye sufferers-do you get occasional migraines?

Hi,
    Every couple of weeks or so I get a migraine HA that I am wondering might be associated with my severe dry eye condition. Does anyone else have this?

Thanks,

Cabut
    Cabut
    65yr.old male, Arizona resident.

I haven't had any headaches from my dry eyes.

Ironically, one of the reasons I had PRK done, which is what caused my dry eye, is because my contact lenses gave me headaches. So I traded headaches for dry eyes. Sometimes it seems that you just can't win.

Comment

I get headaches and migraines from dry eyes. I especially get the pain near the eyes and particularly around the driest eye

Comment

My pattern is they start itching, then they burn, then they ache and the one that is the most sensitive develops into a one sided migraine around that eye. I noticed this is around the eye that has the worst case of blepharitis and is of course the driest. The thing is the eye doctors I've been seeing have always said that usually you don't get headaches from eye problems but after being on this site for awhile I beg to disagree!
        Cabut
        65yr.old male, Arizona resident.

Comment

I usually get a throbbing pain near my left eye if I'm outside for awhile. and i sometimes get them on fridays. I figure its my eyes way of telling its been a long week of work. I usually get the weekends to recover.

Comment

Working...
          X