Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's New button not working

Hi
    The What's New feature on the forum is not currently working. Currently brings up this error screen when you click on it.
    http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/searc...e=vBForum_Post
    Thanks
    Dave

I'm getting the same thing. I usually blame myself/my computer/my modum, but I have a feeling it's something going on with DEZ.

Rebecca...????

Comment

Yeah I saw that this morning... I'm not sure what it is. I did some maintenance things but it didn't help. We are overdue for a software upgrade and whatever is causing it I'm sure it'll be fixed during that process. I am headed out of town for a couple of days so I'm afraid we're going to just have to live with it for a bit but I'll get on the software upgrade when I get back. Sorry everyone!!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

I've had about a million emails & pm's about the search function not working... can't reply to them all individually. Sorry everyone, I hope to have it fixed by Monday. Please be patient
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

I had trouble logging in through IExplorer, thought i'd been hacked since i could see my name as being logged in. Thankfully its working through another browser and with a password reset. Not sure whats wrong with the explorer browser though!?

Comment

What's New and the search function are all working again thankfully.

I like the new "What's New" page... gives more information, easier to scan. For those who mostly come to see what's new, you might want to bookmark this link instead of the DEZ forum home page:

What's new on DEZ
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
            X