a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions

i bought a 30x 0.04 ml of restasis just for the try and its lasting me well longer then the 15 days prescription its supposed to be. How long is it supposed to last you?

Has anyone seen a reduce in inflammation or any help at least with restasis?

My doc said it was fine to keep the opened vial (cap on) in the refrigerator until you used the entire vial. He didn't have any concerns about bacteria/infection, as long as you aren't leaving the drops sitting out in warm air or sticking you fingers all over the applicator. By using every bit of product in this way, I've no doubt you will have extra left.

My experience with Restasis wasn't all that great, so don't let my experience color your view. I couldn't get past all the irritation (even with the restasis/steroid combo method) and it was hard to go to work with bright red scary eyes. I don't believe it is the cyclosporine that's the problem, I'm pretty sure it's the castor oil carrier. If they could put this stuff in just plain old serum drops, I'd certainly give it a go.

Comment

I have been on it a year. I use every drop and I don't even keep it in the fridge. Probably wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side but a year with no problems tells you something...F/G

Comment

Sorry I forgot this part. I have Sjogrens so I think I am one of the ones it might help. It helped a bit not a huge difference but enough that I keep using it and tolerating it even though I can't say I like it in my eyes. Burns a bit but is tolerable. Every bit that helps I keep up because it all adds up and I have come to a place where I am not in distress....F/G

Comment

You can have it compounded. Then the carrier can be whatever the doctor asks the pharmacist to use.

Comment

Working...
          X