Confocal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confocal

I am not sure anyone will know much but and we are all different but this kept me up last night.

I had a confocal done at BFS that showed my nerves last year. I had another confocal done a year later and my nerves are worse. I don't do anything that can really stress my eyes but they are worse? I am starting serum tears to see if that helps but I am so confused. I am worse? How? Ranting and venting now...

I too had confocal images done at Mass Eye and Ear, and going to start serum tears too this week. Please let me know if you will have any progress

Comment

I sent you a pm. look at the notification at the top of your page. I forgot to ask in the pm how your nerves are.

Comment

Tanner, I think you're on the right track with the serum tears. I have been on them for about 2 months and am doing better. I think it will take over 6 months to see improvement in nerve density/length. "Indrep" on this site posted the following: "Autologous drops are an attempt to reverse the osmolarity of the ocular surface, they are not necessarily for comfort. It takes about 60-90 days for the osmolarity to change and then the healing process of cells takes another 60-90 days. Any nerve issues can take longer."

I think "Indrep" is a "Professional," who frequents this site.

Comment

Working...
        X