This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed title

I have a few containers of Restasis left over from last summer that I have never opened. The container is still sealed. Would anyone care to have me send them to you. I am not charging anything for them, but merely would like to help someone else out, perhaps someone who doesn't have insurance.

Unfortunately, Restasis did not work for me. If you are interested, please PM me.

Same here...I have a 2 month supply that did not work for me. Unopened vials. Let me know if someone wants it for free.

Comment

Hi. Do you still have the restasis? Also could you tell me how you managed to get the restasis? Its not available in the uk. I am really struggling to get hold of it.

Kind regards

Billy

Comment

Hi. Do you still have the restasis? Also could you tell me how you managed to get the restasis? Its not available in the uk. I am really struggling to get hold of it.

Kind regards

Billy

Comment

Billy, We can get cyclosporine formulations from Moorfields Pharmaceuticals on prescription. Here's the info I got from their excellent enquiry service:

'Optimmune 0.2% ointment has a base of Maize Oil and Lanolin Alcohol.
          Ciclosporin 2% eye drops contain alcohol (a trace) and Maize Oil.
          Ciclosporin 0.06% eye drops is more of an aqueous (non-oil) gel like formulation. This product would be the one most similar to the Restasis formulation.'
          Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

I am sorry I didn't notice this thread before but please, no offering prescription drugs on DryEyeTalk, whether in the forum or on private message. Hate to be a nitpicker but it is in fact illegal to share prescription drugs so despite everyone's good intentions I can't allow it in the forum.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
            X