Eye science pills review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye science pills review

I have been taking these for three weeks now and have noticed zero improvement. There return policy is a joke....unopened bottles can be returned in 14 days. That was one of the reasons I bought it because of their "money back guarantee ". Also, there are about 10 reviews of this product on their site. Each one is a great review. I added my review yesterday and it is not shown. This screams scam to me.

I'm glad u decided to post this as I was considering them. then I decided there isn't much in them I haven't already tried. What type of fish oil do you take slash how much? I think I'm like Saag and quite sensitive to gluten because when I eat say pasta, my eyes get all red that night and its happened more than once. I've started to slowly eliminate it (I am doing it realistically slow otherwise ill probably just binge on wheat) lol Ughh at least it's getting a little warmer out

Comment

Hi Kate and Faith,
      Think I started taking Eye Science pills the same time as Kate, and really don't believe they have done much for me either. Think I am going back to TheraTears Nutrition.

Comment

Thanks for post . tried to buy this multiple times but transaction wouldn't go through . not available to oz likely. i too have cut out so many foods for nearly two months . basically on water potato rice peas and meat unprocessed mainly chicken diet . yes I crave everything but eyes better . I aim to introduce one new food etc a week if it is approved by the eye
        Faith - i guess Im the opposite i eliminated everything pretty much then introduce slowly .
        http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/a/l/l/t/allthings.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
          when I eat say pasta, my eyes get all red that night and its happened more than once.
          Just an idea --- you may want to consider if it's the sauce (tomatoes) that is causing problems. For example, with rosacea, tomatoes, cheese, and some veg (e.g., spinach, eggplant) in pasta sauces and/or lasagna can be triggers. Check this list for possible rosacea food triggers: http://www.rosacea.org/patients/materials/triggers.php

Good luck.

Comment

ya i would take out nightshades for a bit to see if that helps. ie potatoes, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes. Some say nightshades are an issue for some people and can rev up the immune system. You can always reintroduce them in a few weeks if those aren't causing a problem.

Comment

Working...
            X