Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oboy, nobody's gonna believe THIS one was an accident (blush)

As you've seen I've been doing some cleanup and rearranging. I have deleted a few forums whose content I'd merged with others.

Just now, I was trying to move the "how many doctors?" poll to the Plug-a-doc" forum and ... IT WASN'T THERE. Sigh, I can only guess that I was moving too quickly and blitzing through those "Are you really really really sure you want to delete this forum" messages without actually reading them. In case you're inclined to be suspicious, NO, I have never heard a peep much less a complaint from any of the esteemed physicians whose names came up there.

For those of you who had posted in that forum, I am really really really sorry but it is truly gonzo. I will be more careful in the future.

Any opinions on whether it's worth starting over?
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Rebecca,
    Based on the current poll of "How many docs have you seen?", I would think this is a good opportunity for patients to minimize their number of docs visited.

Comment

Easily done eh!

Personally I think it was useful - I never posted much because it contained information mainly about docs from the US but I still think its useful for patients to post their experiences as its useful for other people to get an idea, especially if they're are going to be travelling, potentially spending quite a bit on seeing someone.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X