I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Temporarily for those of you who remember me...

The punctal plugs have sorted out my eyes but something else may have been contributing to the problem so my case isn't a typical case. I found out recently that a tumor is attached to one of my ribs. I am waiting to see if it is malignant or not. The symptoms were being felt in four different places - through my left eye, down my rigth side, in my left thigh and in my throat. Hence the reason why the condition remained undiagnosed for so long. I am only mentioning this here because I am an example of how symptoms can occur in places away from the source and when that happens, it's absolute misery because you go look for the source in the wrong place and end up not being able to find out what is wrong with you. The hopelessness that this creates has been the last ten years of my life. So, I am not saying that if you have eye pain, it's a tumor. I'm just saying that a complete medical exam is always a good idea - if that is possible. Er...actually, I really don't know what I am saying...
Working...
X