just need encouragement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just need encouragement

can i hear some stories of people who have gotten better from their eye problems and how long it took? what they think triggered it and what made it livable? just need hope thank you,let me add that i am miserable and crying a lot!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bootsy7; 09-Dec-2015, 18:01.

I have been suffering from dry eye supposedly MGD although two out of 5 eye doctors said my glands were fine. My advice to you is keep looking for an eye doctor who you can connect with that will take the time to listen. I recently found one who actually seems to care. Be your own advocate and research new therapies and suggest them to your doctor. I recently got Scleral lenses do to this website and other research that have help a lot. Also anxiety and depression go hand in hand with dry eyes so find a good GP who can help you if you are suffering with that as well. I was at my breaking point months ago but my GP has been my life saver. Don't be afraid to ask questions when you go to your eye doctor I make a list. Good luck to you.

Comment

awww,hank you so much for responding. I am trying to find a good eye dr. so far,they just keep pushing steroids which i am not going to take,took it for 2 days and had nothing but trouble. Let me ask you,if it is an allergy what drops are the best and safest over the counter to use? and any side effects from them? I have a call in to a new eye dr. so lets see,i was diagnosed with chronic allergic conjunctivitis caused by allergies,waiting for swab test

Comment

Working...
      X