Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when you need answers your mind goes everywhere......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you need answers your mind goes everywhere......

i just got the news that our hotel had bed bugs and shortly after that glorious stay,i got the allergic conjunctivitis and saw the everlasting bug bites that last forever..... now im wondering if this is an allergic reaction to the bite and now are my eyes being effected,any other people experience eye issues after insect bite? btw if i brought them home, that would be the icing on the cake,these eyes,the bug bites,the bugs.....its just a never ending Christmas gift...lol merry Christmas

I'm not sure about bed bugs but I do know lymes disease can cause chronic dry eye and that comes from a tic bite.
    People have recovered, so can we.
    www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

waterbee,you right,he ordered a Lyme test and sjournes as well because it could of been tic or bed bug bite. thank you so much and you know what,we will recover and get better,just stay strong,i was down the last couple of days but got my second wind and i got this , thank you friend

Comment

Originally posted by bootsy7 View Post
        waterbee,you right,he ordered a Lyme test and sjournes as well because it could of been tic or bed bug bite. thank you so much and you know what,we will recover and get better,just stay strong,i was down the last couple of days but got my second wind and i got this , thank you friend
        That's what we are here for to help each other.😃 By the way regarding the lymes blood test, if you in the UK the standard nhs test is only 60 percent accurate as they only test for one type of borrella (the virus lymes has many types) so if that's the case, you can order blood tests that can be done in Germany which explore every strain of the virus and are 100% accurate, which can be done privately.
        People have recovered, so can we.
        www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

Working...
        X